The Y.M. & Y.W.H.A. of Williamsburg, Inc. Head Start is a wonderful beginning for you and your child. This program serves children who are three and four years of age in a safe, clean, beautiful center. We have been a part of this community for over forty years. Our former students have entered the field of medicine, law and education. They are a wonderful testament to the education and activities involving them and their parents at the center.
The program is accredited by The National Association for the Education for Young Children (NAEYC).
The Y.M. & Y.W.H.A. of Williamsburg, Inc. Head Start offers:
– A higly-reputed, accredited organization serving the community for over 40 years
– A certified, multilingual staff that reflects the diversity of the families served
– Quality instruction that meets the individual needs of each child
– Integrated classrooms
– Free evaluations and services conducted on site
– A beautiful, large facility, air-conditioned, with a well-equipped playground
– A full day program
– A Mental Health consultant, nurse and dietician on site
– Free nutritious meals